Our Accreditations & Licenses
Benefits of Starting a Business in Singapore
- 01Situated at the centre of Southeast Asia
- 02Significant government income and a stable economy
- 03One of the most competitive tax systems globally
- 04World-class physical and digital infrastructure
- 05Promotes innovation and growth by providing grants to startups
- 06Productive, skilled and highly-educated workforce
- 07Fast and easy incorporation due to minimal bureucratic regulatory systems
- 08One of the least corrupt countries worlwide
- 09Flexible immigration policies and options to become a permanent resident
- 10Unrestricted currency and 100% foreign ownership
Company Formation Singapore – How to Register
With incorporation services from Bolder Launch, company formation in Singapore is a breeze. Still, there are things you need to consider, such as the annual audit, financial reporting and statutory filing requirements. We can help you avoid missing documentation, legal, tax, accounting and regulatory rules! We will help you formulate the best corporate structure for your company in Singapore and ease the entire process into simple steps that include:
- 01Apply for name of approval. Approval is valid for 120 days.
- 02Complete the application form.
- 03Review the application form and carry out client due diligence.
- 04Upon approval of client acceptance, documentation is filed with ACRA.
- 05 Incorporation is confirmed by ACRA.
Contact us for a free consultation, and quote, to see what the required solution would be for your firm.
Timeline and procedure of Singapore company formation
Step One: Fill out the order form (1 day)
The client must complete the questionnaire, provide due diligence documentation and settle fees
Step Two: Review of documents (1 day)
Bolder Launch reviews information and prepares pre-incorporation documents
Step Three: Execution of documents (1 day)
The client must execute pre-incorporation documents, and Bolder incorporates upon receipt
Step Four: Preparation of corporate documents (1 day)
Bolder Launch prepares corporate documents, including registers, share certificates and order company stamp
Step Five: Submission of documents ACRA (1-4 days)
Bolder couriers all corporate documents
Alternatively, Bolder Launch can assist you with remote or online company registration in Singapore. Additional charges for expedited services apply.
Types of Businesses to Register in Singapore
Sole ProprietorshipThis is the simplest form of business structure, but also the riskiest. It’s typically only available to residents.
PartnershipA partnership is made up of two or more co-owners of the company and has no independent legal existence.
Private limited companyA private limited company limits the business’s liability and taxes it at the corporate income tax rates.
Public limited companyA public limited company must have at least 50 shareholders and shares may be sold publicly.
More information can be found in our downloadable fact sheet below.
Singapore Company Formation – Why Work with Bolder Launch?
Bolder Launch has opened global entrepreneurship to all types of SME entrepreneurs. We are a leading one-stop corporate service provider in Asia, and our team can assist you with company incorporation in Singapore and ensure a smooth start-up.
We work efficiently, professionally and with transparency. Once you’ve decided to launch your business in Singapore, our entrepreneurial team members provide free startup advice and offer fixed, affordable prices.
In addition to company registration and incorporation, our list of services also includes offshore company formation, company secretary services, tax and accounting services, business support and corporate secretarial services.
Head of Corporate and Private Singapore
Our Singapore Company Formation Services
Bolder Launch provides incorporation services for all kinds of businesses looking for expanding avenues in Singapore. We can help SMEs and multinational companies from around the world to set up and accomplish business goals in Singapore. Our extensive services include: